This summer’s free agent class has some big names, but not much depth. It will be interesting to see where the bigger names end up, though.
1. LeBron James – There is a great chance he re-signs with the Cleveland Cavaliers, but Los Angeles appeals to everyone.
2. Marc Gasol – He loves Memphis, but he could also be a key piece on a team that is one player away.
3. LaMarcus Aldridge – I think Aldridge leaves Portland. Where will he end up?
4. Kevin Love – I have said for months that I believe Love will bolt for Los Angeles.
5. DeAndre Jordan – He could become a game-changer on any team but the Clippers.
6. Brook Lopez – He showed his immense talent in the 2015 playoffs, albeit for only one series.
7. Paul Millsap – Versatile, talented, and well-rounded are words that describe Millsap.
8. Greg Monroe – Young and skilled big man will draw a lot of interest. He would be a great fit for a lot of teams looking to add another key piece.
9. Dwyane Wade – Aging and yet to play 82 games in a season. He could be a valuable piece to a contender, but will likely serve a limited role if he leaves Miami.
10. Monta Ellis – He had a solid year in Dallas, but who knows if he will be back with the Mavericks.
11. DeMarre Carroll – I think he will stay with the Hawks, but he will get some big offers.
12. Josh Smith – He revived himself in Houston. Will he stay or will he go?
13. Wesley Matthews – Portland could go into semi-rebuild mode, especially if Aldridge leaves. Plus, Matthews is recovering from a torn Achilles.
14. Roy Hibbert – There has been little news on the Hibbert front. That could mean he is leaning towards leaving the Hoosier State.
15. Luol Deng – He won’t be back with the Heat, and there is no sign of where he will land.