The third installment of the quarterly power rankings!
1. Green Bay Packers (12-0) – Can they stay undefeated the entire season?
2. New Orleans Saints (9-3) – I want a rematch of Week 1.
3. New England Patriots (9-3) – Would NOT surprise me to see them in the Super Bowl
4. Baltimore Ravens (9-3) – They hold the tie-breaker over Pittsburgh.
5. San Francisco 49ers (10-2) – They lost to the Ravens. That’s why the Ravens are ahead of them in the Power Rankings.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-3) – Truth is: They are better than San Francisco.
7. Houston Texans (9-3) – Who needs Schaub? Leinart? Naw, we’ll take Yates!
8. Dallas Cowboys (7-5) – That lost to Arizona better not prove costly.
9. Cincinnati Bengals (7-5) – The Bengals are hanging on by a claw.
10. New York Jets (7-5) – They are starting to play better!! Watch out!!!
11. Atlanta Falcons (7-5) – You lost to T.J. Yates? Are you serious? People have ya’ll going to the Super Bowl.
12. Detroit Lions (7-5) – Keep Suh under control and you might have a shot at the playoffs.
13. Tennessee Titans (7-5) – Who awoke Chris Johnson?
14. Denver Broncos (7-5) – You beat the Dolphins, unlike Oakland.
15. Oakland Raiders (7-5) – You just got stomped by the Dolphins!
16. Miami Dolphins (4-8) – Hey, I don’t know how you are this far up in the Power Rankings?
17. Chicago Bears (7-5) – First Cutler, now Forte. Couldn’t be worse timing.
18. New York Giants (6-6) – Coughlin might get the boot if they don’t turn it around starting next week.
19. Arizona Cardinals (5-7) – You might have turn the tide on the Dallas Cowboys.
20. Seattle Seahawks (5-7) – Your win Thursday night over the wing-less Eagles, less than impressive.
21. Buffalo Bills (5-7) – You had people thinking you’d make the playoffs back in Week 4, what happened?
22. San Diego Chargers (5-7) – Finally! An offensive explosive last night!
23. Kansas City Chiefs (5-7) – Who is your quarterback?
24. Carolina Panthers (4-8) – Cam Newton: Don’t become the next Michael Vick!
25. Philadelphia Eagles (4-8) – Michael Vick: Cam Newton is already better than you.
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-8) – Josh Freeman has done what this year?
27. Washington Redskins (4-8) – A little worse than Philly, but not by much.
28. Cleveland Browns (4-8) – A very disappointing season, to say the least.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9) – Can they fire their whole team along with Del Rio? Blaine Gabbert has been pathetic.
30. Minnesota Vikings (2-10) – One playmaking receiver and game-changing defensive back away from being a playoff team.
31. St. Louis Rams (2-10) – Sad team that needs to be reconstructed. Sam Bradford and Stephen Jackson.
32. Indianpolis Colts (0-12) – Still winless. Will Peyton play this season?
MVP: Aaron Rodgers? Tom Brady? Drew Brees?
Rookie of The Year: Cam Newton
Defensive Player of The Year: Jared Allen
Biggest Disappointment: Philadelphia Eagles, San Diego Chargers
Biggest Surprise: Denver Broncos
Most Under-Rated Player: Pat Angerer, Denver Broncos defense
Most Over-Rated Player: Philadelphia Eagles